Natural linen costs more than cotton fabric, and it’s worth the cost. This fabric is extremely durable and it gets better over time. Linen is not a fabric for everyone. Its rustic look is far from glamorous. As linen is not resilient, one can call it a high-maintenance fabric. But the advantages of it are numerous.
- Strong – the strongest of the vegetable fibers,
- Durable – doesn’t fade in the sun and doesn’t lose color with time,
- High absorbability – absorbs up to 12% of body moist,
- Temperature regulation — keeps cold out and lowers the body temperature by 3-4%, when it’s hot,
- Lustrous – more lustrous than cotton fabric.
What makes Tissura the right place to buy linen fabrics online? Our collection is very variegated, and comprises not only solid designs common for linen and coming in dozens of colourways, but also embroidered and printed linen, to meet the most refined tastes.
We offer linen fabrics by such legendary European brands as Austrian HOH, Italian Lanificio Lineaquattro and Swiss Forster Rohner, each one remarkable in its own way:
- HOH offers unique designs featuring embroideries and laser-cut appliqués,
- the more than 200-year-old Italian brand offers various weave types and intricate patterns,
- the Swiss one is renowned for using Irish linen — the most precious sort in the world offering exceptionally smooth and highly lustrous surface.