Types of Chiffon for Your Dress
Though classic silk chiffon is timelessly popular, there are other types, no less amazing:
- satin chiffon — with a smooth and lustrous satin finish,
- stretch silk chiffon — contains elastane for a stretch effect,
- metallic silk chiffon — contains metallic fibres for a noble sheen,
- silk chiffon degrade — with colors flowing from one to another,
- silk devore — gone through a chemical etching of viscose fibres to create a special pattern, and
- fil coupe silk chiffon — featuring small jacquard (or woven-in) patterns that create a distinctive frayed look underneath.
Top Luxury Fabric Manufacturers
The most stylish silk chiffon is produced by the following world-renowned Italian, French and Swiss fabric manufacturers:
- Taroni (Italy),
- Carnet (Italy),
- Belinac (France), and
- Jakob Schlaepfer (Switzerland).
At Tissura, we have a large assortment of silk chiffon from Europe’s most famous brands. We partner with highly reliable and trustworthy silk manufacturers, which fabric quality is impeccable. Moreover, we check every single fabric we buy to be properly woven and dyed.
Our company constantly keeps up with the hottest fashion trends, and that’s why we regularly attend the leading international fabric exhibition Premiere Vision. Another great fact about Tissura is that it is a trend-setter, as we develop our own silk designs and produce them by agreement with our suppliers. The combination of these factors makes our chiffon fabrics your first choice.