Organza fabric is a thin and stiff sheer fabric typically made from silk. It is a number one choice for wedding dresses and evening gowns. Organza is decorated and processed by printing, etching, embroidery, laser cutting and perforation.
Organza features a notably fine texture, slight sheen and light weight. Due to its stiffness, this fabric perfectly keeps its shape and creates the light-reflecting folds. It may feature either matt or glowing texture.
Most Luxurious Types
Modern fashion industry offers a range of organza fabric types with different décor, fibres and textures. Here is the list of the most lavish ones:
- Silk organza — made of the most precious fibre for organza, which is used for deluxe outfits,
- Crystal organza — with a crisp texture and a glimmering sheen,
- Mirror organza — with a unique smooth texture, making this organza also more durable,
- Sparkled organza — with light-reflecting dots that make fabric sparkle when exposed to light,
- Embroidered organza — featuring decorations with sequins or rhinestones,
- Fil coupe organza — with small jacquard (or woven-in) dots creating an original frayed look,
- Organza cloque — two fabric layers are fused under different tension, which results in a raised pattern,
- Organza degrade — featuring an ideally smooth colour transition with no visible stripes,
- Jacquard organza — featuring a jacquard pattern,
- Metallic organza — with metallic fibres for a stylish sheen.
Silk organza fabric fabrics at Tissura are guaranteed to be of impeccable quality and luxurious style due to the number of reasons. All our fabrics come from the French, Italian, Swiss, and Austrian manufacturers of haute couture and premium luxe segment, such as Belinac, Binda, Carnet, Jakob Schlaepfer, Forster Rohner, Ruffo Coli, and HOH.
Tissura keeps up with the latest fashion trends and even offers its own designs. This fact guarantees you an absolutely unique look.