7 Most Deluxe Types Of Silk Satin
Satin is a luxurious silk type, which has been around since the Middle Ages. No doubt, the modern textile technologies have advanced a lot, and today, Tissura represents a range of silk satin types with new visual and tactile features:
- Silk satin — silk with a satin surface at its best,
- Stretch silk satin — contains small portions of elastane,
- Double faced silk satin — both sides of this fabric have a satin finish, which makes lining unnecessary,
- Silk crepe back satin — features a slightly pebbly surface on the reverse side,
- Crushed silk satin — features a crushed effect,
- Silk duchesse satin — luxurious satin type with a satin sheen and taffeta-like texture,
- Degrade silk satin — features a smooth color transition.
Silk Satin Manufacturers
The extensive collection of silk satin at Tissura comes from Europe’s most prominent and trustworthy brands:
- Belinac (France),
- Taroni (Italy),
- Carnet (Italy),
- Ruffo Coli (Italy),
- Jakob Schlaepfer (Switzerland),
- Frontline (Switzerland).
Tissura offers a regular collection of silk satin from the world’s most reputable fabric brands. Ultimate quality and the availability of fabrics meeting the latest fashion trends are incredibly important per se, but are not that unique these days. What makes our silk satin truly remarkable is that we check every single metre of all the fabrics we purchase to make sure they are properly woven and dyed. Impeccable quality is a must for us!
Another notable fact about silk satin at Tissura is that our company performs as a trend-setter. We attend the world’s largest exhibition Premiere Vision to find out more about the fabric trends of future fashion seasons. We also develop our own designs, and order their production on our partners facilities. That is why silk satin at our online shop is your guarantee of a unique look.
Tissura is a global brand, and there are no borders for our international delivery. No matter what country you live in, simply select the fabric, place your order and get ready for sewing!