Given such a plethora of valuable properties, there's no wonder viscose is applied for dresses, jackets, skirts, tops and trousers. Over the years since its invention, the number of viscose types has been constantly increasing, currently accounting for dozens of them. In fashion, there are five most popular viscose types:
- Rayon - one of the earliest viscose types, featuring silk-like aethetic, higher durability and less hygroscopicity compared to traditional viscose.
- Modal - the rayon-based fibre that is similar to cotton, yet renowned for better softness, durability, wear-resistance and 1,5 times higher hygroscopicity.
- Tensel - the material obtained of eucaliptus, with properties similar to cotton;
- Cupro - the most precious and high quality viscose material, which look reminds that of silk. It requires special attention in care. Cupro often becomes a surefire option for evening dresses and festive attires;
- Siblon - the most recently developed type of viscose, obtained of coniferous trees and featuring properties enhanced 1,5 times compared to conventional viscose fibres.
The collection of viscose fabrics at Tissura comprises textiles by such leading European brands as Carnet, Marioboselli Jersey, Binda, Guigou and Liberty. Famous for their exquisite approach to design, application of advanced production technologies and highest craftsmanship, they have projected these strengths onto viscose fabrics production as well.
What makes their textiles particularly alluring at Tissura, is that here you buy viscose fabrics specially selected in terms of design, accordance to current and upcoming fashion trends. Moreover, any fabric is accurately examined to be flawlessly woven and dyed to guarantee your impeccable look.
To meet the 2018/19 fashion seasons, shop for solid and printed stretch jersey knit, velvet, and jacquard viscose fabrics, all thoroughly selected during the Premier Vision fabric exhibition annually organised in Paris.