Lace for an Evening Dress
Lace dress is an evergreen trend for special occasions, catwalks and red carpet events. Lace prom dresses and cocktail dresses, ball gowns, wedding dresses and homecoming party dresses made of lace call for different fabrics. Choosing a design, one should consider many aspects like dress code, season, the woman’s age, style and body type. Best lace dress ideas of all times are:
- a short black lace dress,
- a lace backless gown with sheer cap sleeves,
- an embroidered lace keyhole bodice,
- a red lace midi dress with a floral pattern,
- a two-piece gown with a lace top,
- a floor-length dress with a lace overlay,
- a white lace plunge bodycon dress.
Choose from these styles or find your own one and live it out with our gorgeous embroidered lace fabrics!
Embroidered Lace Designs
Embroidered lace fabrics can be infused with a romantic feel or an ethnic vibe. Lace design varies from gentle and delicate to bold and striking. It is limited only by the density of the fabric and the fantasy of the manufacturer. Like many lace types, embroidered lace comes in top 5 patterns:
- checks and stripes.
Consider these popular patterns to design your perfect evening wear.