Luxury Velvet Dress Fabrics
This precious cloth comes in various types:
- Velvet fabric — the essential velvet at its best,
- Cotton velvet — velvet made of 100% cotton,
- Stretch velvet — velvet with inclusions of elastane,
- Velvet devore — velvet with a chemical burnout effect.
What makes it so remarkable, is an amazing play of light and shade, resulting in varying colour depth. These effects are enhanced with a dramatic draped effect, which creates folds. Not surprisingly, such a magnificent fabric has always been used by ceremonial dresses of monarchs and the higher clergy.
The most luxury velvet is produced by such renowned European brands as Pontoglio, Redaelli, Bouton-Renaud, Carnet and Jakob Schlaepfer.
Velvet Fabric Collection
Tissura offers an extensive assortment of velvet fabrics from the world-renowned European manufacturers. What is so special about our velvet range?
- First of all, our suppliers are time-tested partners renowned for unbeatable quality.
- Second, no matter what manufacturer we deal with, our purchasing department thoroughly examines every single metre of all the fabrics we buy.
- Third, Tissura has regular collections of fabrics. It means that anytime you check our range of velvets, you will find only the latest fabric collections.