Facing a prom in a few months? Make a prom dress yourself rather than buy it in a shop! You will go through an exciting experience that will let you feel yourself a real designer. The fabric selection is one of the most important and amazing steps on that way, as the concept of the whole dress is defined here.
Prom Dress Styles
In 2019, the following prom dress styles are expected to be the hottest ones:
- Exquisite classics, represented with maxi length dresses made out of tulle and silk;
- Greek style prom dress intended to let you feel yourself a true goddess. The classic options are silk chiffon and silk satin. This one is also helpful in hiding some insignificat figure flaws;
- Corset dress with an airy skirt is inspired by the New Look dress style by Christian Dior. The most appropriate fabrics are silk taffeta, silk satin, silk duchesse, as well as lace, tulle, and organza;
- Lace prom dress is represented with Chantilly lace fabrics and trims.
- Embroidered mini, midi and maxi gowns featuring luxury sequin or Swarovski crystal embroidery. These dresses don't require a complicated cut, as their fabrics are greatly impressive themselves.
Where can I buy prom dress fabric?
Tissura online shop offers a large selection of prom dress fabrics for creating any style you like. We partner with iconic fabric manufacturers that, in turn, cooperate with the world-renowned fashion designers. That’s why if your aim is to look one-of-a-kind at a prom party, it is only Tissura, where you can find ultra new fabrics of next fashion seasons. Yes, we go ahead of time!