1. All rights for the content (texts, photos), the concept, the HTML and the design of the website www.tissura.com (further - the Website) are reserved by TISSURA.
2. All graphics and text materials are intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Any reproduction or other use of such materials without the prior written permission of the sole copyright holder TISSURA is expressly prohibited.
3. All prices on the items posted on the Website are listed in the following currencies: United States Dollar (US$), Euro (€).
4. All prices on the items posted on the Website may be altered depending on the market situation, currency fluctuations and other conditions. The price already paid for the items is not subject to change.
5. The prices on the items posted on the Website do not include shipping costs.
6. All the photos posted on the Website are taken by professional photographers with high-quality equipment. However, colors of fabrics and other items may vary depending upon your monitor settings and color rendition. We recommend that you check the color and other fabric characteristics with our managers before placing an order.
7. Most countries charge additional import taxes, duties and fees. These fees as well as shipping costs are paid by the customer.
8. The information posted on the Website is thoroughly checked. However, errors and misprints may occur.
9. The width of the fabrics posted on the Website may vary slightly by a couple of centimiters. The weight of the fabrics may also vary slightly.
10. Items sold by the metre (fabrics, trims, chains, etc.) are non-returnable and non-refundable.
11. Each product page contains “Similar Items” and “Looks Well With” lines. While “Similar Items” display similar products (similar type, price, design, etc.), “Looks Well With” show the products that can be combined to create an outfit (various types, designs, colors, etc.). “Looks Well With” products are recommended by TISSURA designers and are subjective in nature.
12. TISSURA is not responsible for a failure to execute or improper execution of an order caused by neglect or default of logistics companies and post or force majeure circumstances. In case of any questions regarding delivery terms or delays in delivery, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
13. The first-person pronouns such as “we”, “us”, “our”, used throughout the Website, refer to TISSURA.
First View Trading Limited as TISSURA.
Address: Office No.5, 10th floor, Universal Trade Centre, No.3 Arbuthnot Road, Hong Kong.
Telephone: +852 2763 5668