Cotton lace fabric is a chic type of lace with a superb feel and exquisite finish. Compared with other lace types, it is softer, more tender and durable. In 2018, this fabric is expected to be used for exclusive bridal and evening dresses, tops, lingerie as well as for adorning various parts of your clothes.
This type of lace is remarkable by the natural fibre in its composition. The intricate patterns and feminine look of lace are complemented with smooth hand, cashmere-like softness and hygroscopicity of cotton, making this fabric even more appealing.
Cotton Lace Collection
Essentially, you can enjoy cotton as the major fibre in the composition of various lace types. We have also selected laces made of pure cotton for your convenience. At Tissura, you can buy cotton lace fabric online having selected from the following types:
- Cotton lace — made of 100% cotton,
- Corded lace — with a floral pattern outlined with soutache cord,
- Chantilly lace — the legendary lace with amazing pattern designs,
- Macrame lace — made by knotting fine threads together,
- Guipure lace — made of raised lace elements connected with bars or plaits,
- Lyon lace — another iconic lace type made with point d’esprit cotton netting.
French lace is timelessly popular for a range of its features, such as soft silky feel and elaborate floral patterns woven on a honeycomb shaped ground.
High fashion & luxury lace fabric are created by prominent French and Italian brands, which fabrics are constantly used by the world-renowned couturiers and fashion houses.
World’s most luxurious lace producers: Solstiss (France), Sophie Hallette (France), Riechers Marescot (France), HOH (Austria), Kawaii Lace (Japan), Marco Lagatolla (Italy).