Silk lace is a fine luxury fabric with a handwoven feel. It is instantly recognizable due to the particular texture and the look of an ornate handwork. Much softer than any other lace, this translucid fabric owes its features to high-quality 100% silk.
Silk lace is quite tricky to sew as it is so delicate and airy.
Silk Lace Collection
Well-liked by famous fashion houses and celebrities, silk lace is seen on catwalks and in the media. So here are the trends for the Fall/Winter 17/18:
- Black or powder pink, mini or maxi, a slip dress looks better adorned with silk lace trim.
- Lingerie style is here to stay! So it’s never too late to wear a silk lace cami dress or an off-the shoulder top made of sheer white Chantilly lace.
- Wise women say French or Italian Chantilly Lace is always en vogue.
- Fashion can never get enough of floral pattern. Try floral lace to feminize your look.
- Bridal silk lace fabrics in ivory, creamy peach or off-white are both feminine and airy, playful and innocent.
Our silk lace fabrics are mostly designed in a Chantilly style. They are crafted by top Italian and French lace producers. The characteristics are almost the same, but the fabrics vary in color and pattern.
Silk Chantilly lace is perfect for a layered top, a shawl or an intriguing dress overlay.