1 m = 1.1 yd
|Categories:||Blouses, Dresses, Shirts, Skirts|
Thin, lightweight fabric in off-white color. It is made from ramie (nettle).
A ramie fabric features unique properties:
• doesn’t cause allergies,
• has an antibacterial effect,
• protects skin from ultraviolet radiation,
• doesn't fade in the sun
• is exceptionally durable, which increases when it gets wet,
• absorbs moisture well, and has dirt-repellent properties
• dries quickly
• retains their shape after washing, does not shrink
• doesn't accumulate static electricity.
It is an ideal choice for lightweight and comfortable shirts, blouses, sundresses, dresses, and skirts.
We offer worldwide shipping on all items in Tissura online shop. Delivery to USA, UK, UAE, Australia and rest of the world.
We accept bank transfers and payments by credit and debit cards. Learn more about our payment and delivery terms.
All fabrics on our website are priced by the running meter. The term "running meter" or "linear meter" is used in the fabric industry.
To convert meters to yards, use the conversion factor 0.9144. In other words,
1 Yard = 0.9144 Meters
1 Metre = 1.0936 Yards